/ BENEFITS OF SOLAR CONTROL GLASS FILMS
WE OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE LINE OF SUN PROTECTION WINDOW FILMS
- Rejects up to 77% of the Sun’s heat-producing IR (Infrared Rays)
- Blocks 99% of harmful UV (Ultra Violet) rays that lead to fading of furnishings and carpet
- Does not cause interference with phone or radio signals as materials are non-metallic
- Reduces the load and energy consumption of HVAC (Air Conditioner) units
- Lower glare and eye strain and discomfort
- Enhanced Shatter resistance and protection
- Can redirect light into the core of a building (Daylight Redirecting Film)
/ 3M Authorized Platinum Dealer of Commercial Window Film
Providing clients with the highest quality window films along with top customer service and expert professional installation.
- Prestige Series Sun Control Window Film
- Prestige Exterior Series Sun Control Window Film
- Silver P18 Series Sun Control Window Film
- Night Vision Film Sun Control Window Film
- Thinsulate Window Film
- Daylight Redirecting Film
- Various widths, 100′ rolls
- Interior and exterior applications
/ FREE ENERGY & COST ANALYSIS
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE FOR YOUR BUILDING.
Click the button below to contact us to schedule a free energy and cost analysis for your building. A member of our team will personally visit your property to provide you with a detailed assessment of how solar control film can save you and your company in energy costs.
/ CASE STUDY
SAVING MILLIONS ON UPGRADING!
A building management firm came to us in hopes of updating the exterior appearance of a building. As their first option, they explored replacing all of the glass. Instead, for millions less, we achieved the dramatic change pictured by applying exterior window film. Not only was the solar control window film a significant money saver, but the installation was possible without moving or disturbing tenants.
Let us help you with a film retrofit!
To complete the extraordinary environmental and cost advantages of solar control window film, Metropolitan West has almost two decades of installation experience, providing businesses with a smart and reliable way to implement a cost-effective green energy-efficient strategy. Contact us to learn more!
/ Thinsulate Window Film
Thinsulate Window Film enhances comfort and efficiency all year by providing virtually invisible insulation.
By providing increased insulation comparable to upgrading single pane to double pane or double pane to triple pane windows, Thinsulate™ window film improves comfort by keeping the warmth in during the winter and the cool conditioned air in during the summer.
/ LEED CREDITS
SAVE MONEY, PROTECT OFFICE, CARBON NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE
Solar control window film will help your business minimize rising energy costs, create a more comfortable working environment and reduce the company carbon footprint. By reflecting solar energy and decreasing its transmission into a room, window tinting reduces glare, heat gain, UV radiation, the risk of skin cancer and energy expenses. In fact, decreasing temperatures by just a few degrees can save a company up to 30% in cooling costs. In addition to these benefits and delivering carbon neutral, or even a carbon negative, solution, these films also decrease fading of furniture, carpets, window treatments, and other furnishings.
/ 3M Daylight Redirecting Film
Daylight Redirecting Film is an effective solution
which brings natural light deeper into the building increases natural lighting throughout the entire building and reduces energy costs.
- Daylight Redirecting Film also has other benefits for inhabitants.
- Up to 52% in lighting energy savings
- Redirects natural lighting as far as 40 ft into space
- Proven benefits of natural lighting include increased productivity,improved patient recovery times, and decreased absenteeism
It is incredible just how much solar control window film can save companies money. It is also good for the environment by reducing the use of HVAC systems. Call us to get an energy & cost analysis done today to see how much you could be saving.
Responsive and great customer service. The installer was extremely knowledgeable and nice, he did a great job.
Everything went well, service and communication was great, no hiccups.Karl HoopesWestern Office
Great Service.Norman EngleSysco Los Angeles